Open Enrollment is Now Live!
Only 20 spots Available!
OPEN ENROLLMENT SPECIAL PACKAGE
Or 3 Payments of $750
Average cost per visit $187.50 vs $249 regular price
Get 12 visits for about the cost of 9.
Unlimited communication/email support from your Doc throughout the year
Save $738 vs Regular Price
Limit 1 Per Client
Health Is The New Wealth!
Let me ask you a question.
Have you ever seen a hearse followed by a U-Haul?🤔
I haven’t, and I doubt you have either.
You can’t take it with you.
The things your family will remember are the meaningful interactions you had with them along the way.
You need both a healthy mind and body to be able to live the active, meaningful life you deserve.
This is one of my favorite pictures. We visited and toured all around Washington, DC for my son’s 4th birthday. He still talks about it all the time. He spent a lot of the trip on my back as we walked for miles to see the sites. We have to be active and pain free to enjoy time with our family like this.
Here’s the problem:
You’re busy and not an expert in this area.
You’ve spent years becoming good at what you do.
You also have time constraints from work and family.
What gets neglected typically is YOU.
How can you take care of others… if you aren’t even taking care of yourself?
It’s also overwhelming. You need to know about sleep, nutrition, exercise, and stress management.
This is where we can help.
Here’s the solution:
Whole Strength’s Open Enrollment
Decide to invest in yourself and get the help you need.
Be extremely efficient with your time by only needing to commit 1-2 hours per month.
Make your health a priority and avoid painful/expensive health issues down the line.
- 12 hour-long visits
- Your sessions can be used how you like them We recommend 1-2x monthly where we can do hands-on work like joint mobilization and soft tissue work, go over how to improve a movement like running, or help modify your current workouts. This is incredibly effective and allows us to avoid injuries instead of waiting for them to occur. Best of all, it’s extremely time efficient. All we need is 1-2 hours a month to help keep you pain-free and active.
- Strength Programming
- We want to help you reach your fitness goals by providing strength programming 2x per week that is updated monthly. This can be modified with your therapist to fit your needs.
- Have an accountability partner
- This is really underrated. Having a Doctor to email when you have questions and that you see monthly will help you reach your health/wellness goals. Accountability makes all the difference and we’re here to help you along the way.
- Save money
- Open Enrollment only happens once per year. You’ll save $738 vs buying 12 single visits. This doesn’t even include all of the other needless medical visits and procedures we can help you avoid.
Here’s the bad news:
Because of high demand for our services, we can only accept 20 clients for this program.
We’ve worked with many people in the past year and a half.
So, if you’re interested, don’t wait. There’s no guarantee there will be a spot left.
Commit to prioritizing your health/wellness now.
It might be the best investment you’ll ever make.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I share this package with my spouse or kids?
Yes. You can share these visits with your spouse or kids. We work with lots of families and love being able to keep the entire family healthy.
Do the visits expire?
Yes. You have 12 months to use this package.
Can I use my HSA or FSA dollars for this package?
Yes. That’s your money and we are a qualified medical provider. You can use both your HSA and FSA money towards this package.
What if I have a significant injury?
You can use your visits however you like. We recommend using 1-2 sessions per month, but if you have an injury, you can use them to resolve that issue as often as necessary.
Can I buy more than one Open Enrollment package?
No. These packages are limited to one per person. If you have a spouse, both of you can buy 1 package, but one individual can only purchase one.
“Before finding Whole Strength Physical Therapy I experienced a multitude of injuries over the last 10 years ranging from shoulder surgery, low back and hip pain. Every time I’d train for a race (running or triathlons) pain stood in the way. It was really frustrating that my body wouldn’t cooperate with what my mind could do. I’ve worked with various physical therapists, chiropractors, and massage therapists over the years trying to find the right path out of pain. After working with Whole Strength Physical Therapy for just three months, I ran my first 10 miler with no pain! Alan takes a very focused approach to your goals & makes routines that coincide with your exercise regime. Working with him has built my confidence and I’m enjoying training for the first time in a long time. I consider Alan as an essential part of my training team for my ultimate goal of completing an Ironman in 2022.”